Friday, July 24, 2009

Only nine weeks to go!!!

Time sure has gone by fast! In the last bit I have found my self not blogging or even getting on facebook that often. I've just been trying to get things ready for our new little one to arrive. Plus I have found that you can really get cought up in being on the computer. I think it has help keep me busy but doing the wrong thing. When I think about how much time we have left it scares me to know how much stuff we have left to do and prepare for. So My husband and I have decide to put aside some of our adictions and get some other things done before the baby arrives. So I apologize to you all for not keeping up with my blogging.
One of things I do for each of my kid's is make a quilt for there crib. It's just one thing that I feel that I can give to them. Here is the one I just finished for are baby girl...

6 comments:

Amber said...

Oh WOW! That is absolutely adorable!!! Love it! What a great talent! Luckily, my mother in law has that talent and can make my girls their crib blankets! Very beautiful!! Great JOB!!!!

Melissa P said...

That quilt is darling! Those blankets and things I made are the ones most special to my kids. Good luck in the next few weeks.

Gary and Debbie Rex said...

Kamey, that is seriously GORGEOUS!! You're an amazing seamstress!!!

Staci said...

I love it! I can't believe you found the time to create something so beautiful; being prego and already having two kiddos.

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

I can't believe you only have nine weeks left, it's gone by so fast for me but it's always different when you are the one that's pregnant. Cute baby quilt, you're so amazing and you have such a neat talent! Hopefully we can figure a time to come see you before the baby comes if not we can come after too.

The Jewkes Family said...

I'm so impressed! It looks great. Doesn't Kaitlyn's have butterfly's? By the way, I have your watch and KK's clothes.