Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday
Katelynn Elene Hope
You are
4



Katelynn thought it was the best birthday ever.







The Angel Cake!
Katelynn wanted me to make her an angel cake. She did not want me to buy it at the store. Mom had to make it homemade.
I think Katelynn had some encouragement.
Thanks Fletcher!
This was the best I could do in a couple of hours.

6 comments:

Melissa P said...

She is so cute. You did a great job on the cake. It looks like she had a fun b-day.

Nancy Jewkes said...

Awesome cake .... Happy Birthday Katelyn ... Nana

Anonymous said...

SO cute! She is adorable! I love the cake, you did a great job!

Staci said...

What do you mean that was the best you could do in a couple of hours? That cake is AWESOME!! If I decorated a cake it would be just plain frosting with candles stuck in.

The Jewkes Family said...

You should think of going into business. Take that, Fletch! Remember the $40 cake I bought for Tate's 1st b-day. That wouldn't have happened if I had that kind of talent. Cute Cute Pics!!! Happy Birthday KK. We're excited to see you.

Nava_jo said...

I'm impressed! Isn't it amazing what how kids push us to try new things and get out of our comfort zone? YOur lil'girl looks so happy on her big day :)